Sunday, July 25, 2010

My botak head

Everyone got to see my botak head!! Jayden is botak now......

I remember we shaved him once when he was about 2 months old. He was very chubby and fat, and his face looked even rounder when he was without his hair. My friend said he looked like a little buddha, and I agreed!


My little buddha




Now my little buddha has grown up. A lot of people say he looks more like an european baby because he has soft, light brown and curly hair. He got the first two from Jo, and last one from me. Tomorrow will be his first birthday, I think today is a good day for a new image...

We were quite worry because Jayden is an active boy, and he doesn't like people touching his head. My plan was to make him sleep before the shave so that the hairdresser can do whatever she wants.

Jayden fall asleep in the car when we were on our way to the saloon. I was happy to see that and got the hairdresser to start work immediately. Jayden woke up when we were about 75% done, and he didn't create any trouble for the hairdresser to complete the remaining 25%. I guess we worried too much earlier. Jayden is a big boy now! And he was quite happy when he saw his new image in the mirror.


A closer look...



Jo and my mum can't stop laughing when they see him botak. He smiles when people around him laughing, that makes him looks cuter. And I enjoy looking at his new image, clean and nice.



I seriously think that he looks nicer with botak. My little buddha now turns into a handsome little boy.

No comments: