Tuesday, December 21, 2010

To the same friend

"hey , i just re-read the blog that you dedicated to me ... guess what .. i shed my tears again .....alot of memories suddenly across my mind :) anyway i really wishing you a great and happy NEW YEAR .....miss yeah ...."

Something caught my attention as I opened my gmail - a message from my friend! A friend who is always in my heart yet I hardly show my care.

I read the blog that I dedicated to her before she left to UK and the same feeling came back to me - To a friend! I wrote that with tears, and I read it now with tears still. Why do I bother to cry but don't bother to call? What a silly thing I have been doing all this while!!

"Wendy, I will call you after work today ya?! We should talk to each other instead of write... miss yeah too..."

No comments: