Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time for a new phone

Not sure my handphone was thinking of taking a bath or commit suicide, it fell into toilet bowl and ended its own life! So sad......

I went into a public toilet on Monday evening and put my handphone besides the flush button. It fell into the toilet bowl when I was about to wee wee. I immediately switched it off until next day morning. I thought it would be ok by then, but it was not!

I had a day without a mobile phone yesterday. A day without a mobile phone it's like a day without a hook - I can't hook to my family and friends... I had to use public phone to call Joe yesterday, and the last time I talked on public phone was about 8 years ago...

Today I'm using my sister's old mobile phone, Motorola C380. Not sure what phone to buy yet...... suggestion?

No comments: