Monday, October 19, 2009

Recalling Hokkaido trip~

It is time for company team building again! This reminds me of the last year management retreat - Hokkaido! It was the trip I bought the magic cup for Jo as his birthday present.

I miss the food and hot springs there. I still can smell the fresh king crab smell now! No wordings can describe how pleasant the trip was than pictures...


First night at Noberibetsu, a hot springs area. All hotel guests are requested to wear kimono.


King crab~ still alive! It 'bite' my fingers and that's why I shouted when I took this photo.


Seafood feast! Salmon was the lowest grade, king crab was the best!


Cheers~ visit Asahi beer factory.


Having ice cream during winter, shiok!


Music box house.


In Hokkaido city... kuso!

We are going to Huangshan, Hangzhou this year! I know I will miss Jayden for sure~ And will worry about Jo too!

1 comment:

Yan Fu said...

Looking forward for this year "Huang Shan" trip...... :)