Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Breakfast for Jo

If I remember correctly, I only cooked ONE proper meal for Jo after married because I always depend on my mum who does all the cooking. So, I decided to prepare a nice breakfast for him on Sunday. I'm more confident in preparing breakfast than lunch or dinner. It's much easier and less headache as I don't need to think of many dishes!


These were what I bought for breakfast and obviously, I'm going to prepare western breakfast for Jo.


First, grill smoked chicken ham and cocktail sausage. To make it tastier, I added some black pepper which i bought from Kuching last time.


Second, to prepare poached egg. It's good to have egg in the morning as it will provide energy. And I think I did a very good job, haha!


Lastly, to prepare lettuce tuna salad. To make the salad taste better, I added Jo's favourite tomato!


Yummy!!

No comments: