Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Death-Day!

Time goes by... this year comes to the 10th year: the 10th 1 May without my dad, the 10th year without him on my dad's and mum's anniversary.

It is my dad's 10th Death Anniversary!

Someone told me that a brave man should have the courage to live, and the courage to die. My dad gave me the courage to live by bringing me to this world. He taught me how to see, to smell, to taste, to hear and to feel... every good and bad things in this world... happiness and unhappiness...

My dad also used his very own way to give me the courage to face death, and it is his death. He taught me how to see, to smell, to taste, to hear and to feel... everything about death.

He used 17 years to teach me how to live, and the rest of my life to teach me how to face death. I'm now 27 years old... It is still a painful lesson, but it has now turned to be my courage and pride.

He has given me the best thing in this world. I appreciate the 17yrs he had spent with me. It may be very short, but it means a lot!

Dad... Happy Death-Day! ~ from your daughter

Hubby... Happy Anniversary! ~ from my mum (your wife)

And, dad... in case you do work in the other world... Happy Labour Day!

I love you... always!

No comments: