Monday, April 23, 2007

Sorry my dear...

Jo is very mad today because I made him waiting for nearly 2 hours. We are working in the same place and go to work in one car. He couldn't leave me alone in the office and had to wait until I finished my work.

I didn't mean it but I got some emergency call. Well, this is my work and it used to be like this. And, it's so happened that he got some appointment today but I screwed all up. He was very quiet on the way home and only answered my questions in a single word: em... o... ya...

I'm feeling guilty and happy at the same time. Feeling guilty because i made him waiting and spoiled his programme. But, I feel happy because he bothers to angry.

Instead of feeling happy, I can chose to angry and blame on him for not being understanding. But, why should I? He calmed down after the dinner and talked to me as if nothing happened. I should be happy! :)

Sorry my dear...

No comments: