Friday, August 10, 2007

Our new journey

Jo finally proposed to me one and a half months later after his original plan.

That day was one day before my birthday, 15th June 2007.

He asked me what do I want for my birthday, any preferred cuisine or preferred restaurant... I had no idea what he was going to do, and thought it was just for my birthday. Since it is quite near to our working place, I suggested to try out Alamanda, Putrajaya.

We reached Putrajaya at about 6pm+, but couldn't find the exit to Alamanda but to the Masjid. He asked whether I know the way back to the Masjid from Alamanda. Still, I had no idea about his plan. We finally reached Alamanda but he had no intention in looking out for dining place. Instead, he kept looking at his watch as if he was going some where...

After a short window shopping, we left Alamanda... and I was puzzled. We went back to that Masjid and i was thinking, "What's that so special about this Masjid???". He walked here and there, looking for something. Finally we came to the Tasik Cruise.

I thought it would be a good idea for us to have dinner in the cruise NEXT TIME, but he brought me into the Diners' Lounge. Waiters started to serve us with some appetizers and drinks. A lady walked in and passed him a receipt!

Well, I was so surprised as I had no clue about all these. I looked at him, the man right in front of me... I, speechless...... At the same time I was so amazed that I actually suggested coming to Putrajaya where he wanted to bring me to.

"Do you want to sleep beside me every night, from now on?"
"What do you expect me to answer?"
"Do you want to be with me the rest of your life?"
"......"
"???"
"erm.............."
I was speechless... I smiled... and I nodded my head...

We went into the cruise for fine dining... there were only 3 couples in the cruise, including Jo and me. The food was good, the atmosphere was great, the scenery was nice, the cook was friendly... everything was so matched and complete!

Jo wanted to propose to me because he wanted to give me a special moment that I can recall when I get old.

Dear, you did it! It is memorable and unforgettable~

We are going to start our new journey. A journey with you and me, hand in hand......

No comments: